2017/18 Puma Short Sleeved 3rd Jersey
Introducing the new limited edition 3rd kit for 2017/18. This season’s charity partner is SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity.
SSAFA is the UK’s oldest military charity which provides lifelong support those currently serving, veterans and their families at the time of need. SSAFA provides financial, practical and emotional support to the Armed Forces community through its network of volunteers across the UK.
The Limited Edition Shirt Features:
- Lightweight, drop needle polyester with moisture wicking technology. Designed to quickly draw sweat away from the body, keeping you drier and cooler for longer.
- Raglan sleeve for improved fit and range of motion.
- Stylised ribbed collar with a single button placket for a clean contemporary look.
- Camouflage print on sleeves and shoulders
- Shadow Dundee crest on front panel
- Polyester open-hole mesh, underarm panel for advanced movement and ventilation.
- Drop tail hem for added coverage and range of motion.
- Direct embroidered DFC Club badge featuring Military logo
Don't forget you can personalise your Shirt from just £4.00 for Single Number, £6.00 for Double Number, £8.00 for name. You decide...choose your decoration requirements and our system will cost accordingly. Give your kit the finishing touch by adding Ladbrokes SPFL Sleeve Patches for an additional £6. Please note that due to advertising regulations in relation to gambling, we are unable to apply Ladbrokes SPFL Patches to any shirt intended for anyone under the age of 18. By purchasing the shirt, you are agreeing that you or the recipient is over the age of 18.