Manufactured using M-Performance System fabric for increased comfort, breathability and moisture absorption. Shirts have Dundee FC Crest and Macron logos across the chest area.
- Silicon Neon Sky and Dark Blue tonal badge
- White jersey with Dark Blue collar and side panels
- Rib knit collar with double button placket
- Sublimated Jute pattern on upper chest
- Dark Blue Macron Hero logo's on shoulders
- SSAFA text on back neck
- Dark Blue "Crown Engineering Services Limited" logo on front centre
- Authentic reflective and M-Performance logos near base seam of shirt
Collar: Round Neck
A portion of the jersey sales will be donated to SSAFA and the Black Watch Association.
SSAFA is the UK’s oldest military charity which provides lifelong support those currently serving, veterans and their families at the time of need. SSAFA provides financial, practical and emotional support to the Armed Forces community through its network of volunteers across the UK, including the local Dundee and Angus SSAFA branch.
The Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) Association was founded in 1873. It was reshaped in 1919 in the aftermath of the First World War when the founding fathers established an organisation to help the thousands of men who had served in that conflict. It has stood the test of time by supporting soldiers and their families as they face the unique challenges of their Army service.